Friday, July 8, 2011

a short update

one of the things i notice most in my daily life now is how much less space i take up. i'm not in everyone's way all the time anymore. i have so much more to share and am going to take lots of time over the weekend to write it all down. but that's the thing i'm feeling most this morning. not always having to say "excuse me" and "sorry" for being in peoples' way. even though i tried my best not to feel apologetic for my size, that feeling was woven into everything.

i've still been waking up at 5 to work out. feels really good. and this morning, i was willing myself to just go back into the air conditioned comfort of slumber, but my mind wouldn't let me. it just kept telling me it was time to get up and work out. so i did.

lots more next week, i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...