Wednesday, November 10, 2010

put a ring on it

today, not only am i wearing the ring i bought over the summer that never fit, it's getting loose.

i'm also wearing new pants i bought - size 22/24! i had to do it. all my pants were too big. good problem to have.

some physical changes on the not so happy side: my skin is so dry, lips are so chapped. i think it has something to do with the colder weather, but i also feel like it's related to some deficiency. i just have to keep taking my supplements and keep an eye on things.

also, i notice a much easier tendency to get nauseous. it comes in waves, especially when in motion. while i used to be able to sit facing either direction on the train, now i pretty exclusively have to be facing forward. and i've even had to stop reading on the train a few times (even my blackberry!) which has never been an issue.

still though, these are small adjustments to make to what is in some ways a new body. not bothering me at the moment...seems like a pretty fair tradeoff.

1 comment:

  1. For whatever it’s worth, I notice that I get very nauseous on the train when I haven’t had enough water that day. It's like somehow being a little dehydrated makes it so much worse and lowers my threshold for motion sickness… Also had the same problem with chapped lips and dry skin…I think that’s definitely because of the weather change.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...