Monday, February 14, 2011

what a difference a lime makes

i can't believe what an epiphany ice water with lemon or lime is. of course i've been hearing people talk about it for years, but to think it actually makes me able to drink large quantities of water is astonishing. i'm actually enjoying water, and thinking about how it's nourishing and servicing my body as it circulates.

it gives me something to sip while i'm at my desk, while i'm out for dinner, in the car...i'm getting used to the idea of drinking more water than i do coffee or anything else artificially sweetened. i am well-stocked with both lemons and limes at home, and at work. i think there's actually even a lime in my bag right now.

the little things, huh? actually, there's really nothing little about it. it's healthy, it's a positive habit, it's a change to negative behaviors, and it's damn refreshing - pun intended.

image, image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...