Monday, October 17, 2011

TGFS (thank god for stretch)

alright so remember the great advice from my nutritionist about stretchy black pants? they're totally necessary when shrinking sizes quickly without an unlimited shopping budget. so thank god for target's gilligan and o'malley ones. i think they're actually pajama or lounge pants, but they work perfectly for me for a wide variety of settings, including work. these are the pants i call my "tall pants" because i swear, they make me look taller.

a couple months ago, i bought them in a large (and was THRILLED that a normal size large fit me!!) but in the last month or so, they've become so large and droopy and messy that they no longer work. i think they've gotten longer too, pooling around the ankles. totally not okay. so this weekend, i went back and got the same pants in a size medium. what is WITH their sizing? not that i'm complaining...

well i'd like to think i would have figured out the stretchy black pants tip on my own, but i'm just so thankful it was suggested to me because it's made getting dressed an easier (though still not easy) feat than it would have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...